WHAT WE COLLECT
The Contact section of the website allows you to provide us with information about you such as your name and email address. This is usually when you are providing comments about The Ghosteleers.
We do not operate cookies on our website and so we will not collect technical data regarding your use of our website.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will use this information to gather feedback on The Ghosteleers and may contact you to discuss your comments further.
We will not share your information with any third parties without contacting you first and obtaining your explicit consent to do so. This may include requesting that the comments that you provided be used for marketing or promotional purposes, but only to the extent that you give explicit consent in respect of the same.
Your data will not be sent outside of the EEA.
THE PERIOD FOR WHICH WE WILL KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- Where the use of your personal information for a specific purpose is based on your consent, it will be kept for as long as we continue to have your consent and otherwise;
- Your personal information will be kept for two years and then deleted.
We are committed to ensuring you information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
YOUR RIGHTS OVER THE INFORMATION THAT IS HELD BY US
We understand that your personal information is important to you, therefore in accordance with all relevant data protection laws, you may request the following from us:
1. Details about the personal information we hold about you, as well as a copy of the information itself in a commonly used format.
2. Request your personal information be deleted where you believe it is no longer required.
3. Request the electronic version of the personal information you have supplied to us, so it can be provided to another company. We would provide the information in a commonly used electronic format.
4. Request to restrict the use of your information by us, under the following circumstances:
a. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate, or;
b. If you believe that our processing activities are unlawful and you do not want your information to be deleted.
d. Where you have made an objection to us (in accordance with section 5 below), pending the outcome of any assessment we make regarding your objection.
5. Object to the processing of your data under the following circumstances:
a. Where we believe it is in the public interest to use your information in a particular way, but you disagree.
b. Where we have told you we are using your data for our legitimate business interests and you believe we shouldn’t be (e.g. you were in the background of a promotional video but you did not agree to be in it.)
In each case under section 5 above, we will stop using your information unless we can reasonably demonstrate legitimate grounds for continuing to use it in the manner you are objecting to.
If you would like to request any of the above, please contact us.
HOW TO CONTACT US